Playbook Software That's Changing Sports and How Coaches Coach with Software
Online Coaching Software That's Changing the Game for Coaches and Their Teams
The idea for OnePlaybook was originally conceived in August of 2004 by Brian Manning, the founder of 360 Sports Software, LLC.
In April of 2008, the first version of OnePlaybook was released for sale to a few selected customers.
As of August 2008, the coaching software was released with a number of packages enabling all levels of teams and sports to use the software for coaches to give their team an edge!
Whether you are a college football team, pee wee youth soccer parent, high school basketball coach, or professional baseball coach, there is a level of our software for coaches that is right for you.
In February of 2009, OnePlaybook became the first secure HD sports video host, continuing the tradition of improvement and innovation.
Coaching Software and Software for Coaches' Playbooks' Features
New features are getting added every day, and you can find out how to use them with our coaching software tutorials and find out what's being added at the founder's blog.
Here's what you get when you sign up for your online playbook today:
- Website - Your team gets its own personal website
- Videos - Share high-quality flash (.flv) videos
- Documents - Send documents of any type
- Customizable - Make your site your team's colors
- Security - Everyone has own secure, encrypted password
- Organization - Customizable system of categorizing
- Drawing - Draw your plays from any computer
- Uploading - Upload your plays in any image format as well
- Control - Control who can log into your site
- Space - More space than any playbook
- Forums - Communicate in one place
- Announcements - Keep everyone on the same page
- Support - Constant help and support
- Technology - Take advantage of the latest and greatest
- Linking - Connect play diagrams to videos
- Tracking - Track which players look at on your team's site
- Simplicity - Perfectly easy-to-use
OnePlaybook is all about giving a coach what they want.
Is there a feature you would like?
A new option you would like to see?
Let us know.
You can follow along as features get added to our football software and OnePlaybook improves.
OnePlaybook was created with coaches' ideas and feedback about the software - you can even check out our testimonials from coaches, and will only continue on that path.
Sports That Can Use Online Software for Coaching
Can your team use OnePlaybook?
The current sports with coaching software packages are:
The Goal of Playbook Software and Coaching Software
OnePlaybook is built around the idea of allowing a coach to communicate and teach his players without needing to physically be in front of them or physically give them anything as easily and quickly as possible.
Instead, it is all done with online software for coaches.
Using the most recent and up-to-date resources, this online coaching software can give you exactly what you need and are looking for.
So, no matter the sport, take the next step in sports technology.
Check out the packages, contact us, and begin using OnePlaybook today.
Use the latest and greatest technology to keep your team ahead.
Save time and money.
Get back to coaching.